Corrugated Plastic Sheet, Colored Building Material, Polycarbonate Sheet manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Bayer High Quality Plastic Roofing Material Polycarbonat Corrugated Sheets, Popular Gate Made of Unbreakable Glass Strong Polycarbonate Plastic Sheets, Plastic Kayaks Transparent Fishing Canoes Boat and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5,000 kgs||US $3.26-4.01/ kgs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
|Colors:||Clear, Blue, Opal, Green, Lake Blue, Customized|
|Small Samples:||Available with Freight Collected|
|Transport Package:||Several PCS with Craft Paper|
|Specification:||Polycarbonate, Plastic Building Material|
1. Light trasmission: up to 85%
2. Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic sheet at same thickness.
3. Temperature resitance range: -40 to 120°c.
4. Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass at same thickness.
5. Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer.
6. Weather proof
7. Flame resistance: B1 grade
8. Environment friendly
|4||Coefficient of Thermal||mm/m °c||0.065|
|5||Service Temperature||°c||-40 to +120|
|9||Modulus of Elasticity||MPa||2400|
|10||Tensile Stress at Break||MPa||>65|
|11||Elongation at Break||%||100|
|13||Heat Deflection Temperature||°c||140|
|14||Effect of Soundproof||dB||3-4|
Thickness: 0.8 - 3mm
Size: depending on the disign
Colors: clear ( transparent ), blue, green, lake blue, opal, bronze for standard, others can be customized.
Unit weight: depending on the disign
Lead time: 5 days for one full container at 30% TT deposit received
MOQ: 1x20GP CTN
Applications of PC Corrugated Sheet:
1. Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,school,amusement center,hospital, warehouse, ect.
2. Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3. Industrial Roofing and Glazing
4. Greenhouse Roofing
5. Lighting Walls
6. Canpy,Parking shelter
PC Sheets Storage:
Stored on flat surfaces or wooden bearers with 100mm minimum bearing surface, placed at centre not exceeding 1m.
Make sure the place where you stored is dry, shaded and well ventilated area.
Use an opaque cover (not under flexible PVC coverings), tightly secured, protecting from wind, rain and sun.
Don't store under direct sunlight or without shelter from rain. Indoors torage is always preferable.
PC Sheets Installation:
Step 1: Use screws to attach the base connecting profiles to the roof beams. Make sure the screws not bend, tear or exert excessive pressure on the profile.
Step 2: Place the sheet on top of the base profile support edges, with the side covered by the printed protective film facing upwards.
Step 3: Slide the base under the sheet and attach it to the beam.
Step 4: Place the side spacer profile onto the roof beam and attach the cap to the base by hammering into place with a rubber mallet.
1. As expandable, the drilling diameter must be 1.5 times than that of the bolt.
2. Do not use gaskets made of PVC.
3. PC Sheets can't be installed too tight because there will be thermal expansion and contraction which will adversely affect the installation.