Clear Polycarbonate Corrugated Roof Panel Transparent PC Glazing Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $3-4.3 / kgs|
|Min. Order:||5,000 kgs|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 kgs||US $3-4.3/ kgs|
|Transport Package:||Two Sides with PE Films|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Cash|
- Model NO.: APSS-38
- Small Samples: Available with Freight Collected
- Flame Resiistance: Rated Class B1
- Material: 100% Virgin Material
- Specification: 2.1m*5.8m or 2m*3m, 1.22m*2.44m, can be customized
- HS Code: 39206100
- Colors: Clear, Blue, Opal, Green, Lake Blue, Customized
- UV Resist: with UV Protected Coating
- Service Temperature: Minus 40 Degree to +120 Degree
- Trademark: Amuse
- Origin: China
clear polycarbonate corrugated roof panel transparent pc glazing sheet
1. Light trasmission: up to 85%
2. Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic sheet.
3. Temperature resitance range: -40 to 120°c.
Soften temperature : 148ºC
4. Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass at same thickness.
5. Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer.
6. Weather proof
7. Flame resistance: B1 grade
8. Sound and Heat proof
9. Environment friendly
|4||Coefficient of Thermal||mm/m °c||0.065|
|5||Service Temperature||°c||-40 to +120|
|9||Modulus of Elasticity||MPa||2400|
|10||Tensile Stress at Break||MPa||>65|
|11||Elongation at Break||%||100|
|13||Heat Deflection Temperature||°c||140|
|14||Effect of Soundproof||dB||3-4|
PC Solid Sheets Details:
Size: 1.22m, 1.56m, 1.82m, 2.1m for width, no limit for length, but suggest weight considerded!
Colors: clear ( transparent ), blue, green, lake blue, opal, bronze for standard, others can be customized.
Unit weight: 1.2 kg/sqm/mm
Lead time: 5 days for one full container at 30% TT deposit received
MOQ: 1x20GP CTN
Packing: flat sides with PE Protective films
Applications of PC Solid Sheet:
1. Instrument safety panel
2. Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium,school,amusement center,hospital, ect.
3. Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
4. DIY awning, canopy
5. Advertisement signboard, Telephone booth, Windshield, LED screen
6. Expressway sound insulation panel.
7. Industrial Roofing and Glazing
8. Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
Clear Polycarbonate Solid Sheets are populare for Lighting, Sound Barrier, Police Shield:
PC Sheets Storage:
Stored on flat surfaces or wooden bearers with 100mm minimum bearing surface, placed at centre not exceeding 1m.
Make sure the place where you stored is dry, shaded and well ventilated area.
Use an opaque cover (not under flexible PVC coverings), tightly secured, protecting from wind, rain and sun.
Don't store under direct sunlight or without shelter from rain. Indoors torage is always preferable.
PC Sheets Installation:
Step 1: Use screws to attach the base connecting profiles to the roof beams. Make sure the screws not bend, tear or exert excessive pressure on the profile.
Step 2: Place the sheet on top of the base profile support edges, with the side covered by the printed protective film facing upwards.
Step 3: Slide the base under the sheet and attach it to the beam.
Step 4: Place the side spacer profile onto the roof beam and attach the cap to the base by hammering into place with a rubber mallet.
1. As expandable, the drilling diameter must be 1.5 times than that of the bolt.
2. Do not use gaskets made of PVC.
3. PC Sheets can't be installed too tight because there will be thermal expansion and contraction which will adversely affect the installation.